Under Dawg 2.0 - White Short Sleeve Rash Guard
Made To Order
All products are custom made to your specs!
Free shipping on all US orders over $100.
All Major Payment Types Accepted
VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay and more accepted.
The NEW Under Dawg 2.0 series is designed for the ultimate Jiu Jitsu competitor.
This premium IBJJF legal ranked Jiu Jitsu competition rash guard, is part of our most advanced product range yet.
Whether you are looking to go all the way with competition, or simply want to stand out in your own training sessions, the Under Dawg 2.0 rash guard is the perfect piece to your kit.
Made using our most premium grade fabric, moisture wicking and nano-silver coated, built with grappling specific smoothseam work for durability and strength, this WHITE rash guard in the SHORT SLEEVE variation of our most popular cut and fit, has 21 pattern style variations to choose from.
Expect this premium rash guard to feel buttery smooth with our matte material, feeling soft and light for grappling. Colors may slightly vary from rendered images, but this design is intended to have a more pastel color palette.
Available to preview using our cutting edge 3D Future Viewer Technology, allowing you to change in real-time custom fields and see the exact configuration of your product before you buy.
4 customization fields are available with this product, including your name on the back, social tag below your name, your country flag on your chest and city name under the flag.
This is truly a chance to have your own one of a kind competition set that you can proudly wear during competition or training time. With so many colors, pattern and custom variations, you are guaranteed to stand out from the rest.
To create your own CUSTOM one of a kind rash guard, simply choose a color and pattern in your size that suits you, add the details you want to be added to the rash guard, including selecting your flag, to preview the product in real time, then add the item to the cart before checking out.
We take care of the rest.
Our premium custom products are batch processed weekly, so that we can expedite the production process for you and get your gear out to you as soon as possible. From the date of ordering, producing your unique custom piece of grappling gear is estimated between 4-5 weeks to dispatch considering customization requirements. Please check our production schedule for live updates on your order as these times can vary based on international holiday seasons.
- Once an order is placed, we will not accept size changes. To make any changes, your order will be canceled and you will be required to reorder within the time frame of the sale being conducted. We cannot guarantee the size(s) will be available once an order is canceled.
- Customers who choose the incorrect shipping method and/or request a change in address, will cause a delay in processing your order and/or be subject to cancellation.
- International customers are responsible for all duties and taxes imposed by customs. We cannot devalue the cost of a purchase.
- Customized products are strictly non refundable and non refundable.
Orders placed to the value of USD $150 or more will receive FREE SHIPPING to USA and Canada.
- For orders that do not qualify for free shipping, we ship anywhere in the United States and Canada for a flat rate of USD$10.
- Please allow 4-7 working days for your package to reach you.
- For orders that do not qualify for free shipping, we ship worldwide through FedEx Priority Shipping for a flat rate of USD$20.
- Delivery times will vary between each country, but you should allow for 4-7 working days for your package to reach you.
- All additional customs and import duties are the responsibility of the person purchasing. Check with your local authorities if you are unsure what these charges will be.
AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, UK SHIPPING
Orders requiring shipping to Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom.
- All orders to NZ, AU and UK are sent via FedEx to ensure you get your package as fast and as safe as possible.
- Priority Shipping is USD$20, and delivery is within 4-7 working days.
The Covid-19 pandemic has created record-breaking shipment volumes all over the globe. As a result all shipments may be subject to unavoidable delays and our carriers may not be able to provide the standard service of delivery you were used to before. For more information from FedEx related to global shipping service impact of Covid-19 please read their statement here.